Turn your idea into reality with a Concept Grant of up to £25,000 / $35,000
Through our Concept Grants program, we provide seed funding for innovative software ideas that will support social researchers working with big data and new technologies.
We're looking for early stage ideas that require funding to take them to the next stage of prototype, or digital product.
Your proposal might look to support one or more of the following goals:
- Support the development of new skills
- Deliver a tool to analyse data at scale
- Enable interdisciplinary research collaborations
- Help researchers get credit for software development
- Open up access to vast data sets
- Complete an application form and submit by 31st January 2018
- SAGE’s review board will review and respond to all applicants by 23rd February 2018
- Shortlisted applications will pitch their idea via video conference to SAGE by mid-March
- Finalists will receive grants by the end of March 2018
- Funded work will be presented back to SAGE within 12 months of the grant being awarded.
Good luck with your application! If you have an queries, please contact us.