SAGE Research Methods supports research at all levels by providing material to guide users through every step of the research process. Nearly everyone at a university is involved in research, from students learning how to conduct research to faculty conducting research for publication to librarians delivering research skills training and doing research on the efficacy of library services.
SAGE Research Methods has the answer for each of these user groups, from a quick dictionary definition, a case study example from a researcher in the field, a downloadable teaching dataset, a full-text title from the Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences series, or a video tutorial showing research in action.
Explore a wealth of interactive and multimedia resources supporting learning, teaching, and research in Big Data and digital methods—including using R and other software, social media and online methods, computer assisted qualitative data analysis, data visualization and more.
- ‘Big Social Science': Doing Big Data in the Social Sciences (handbook)
- What is Meant by the Term Big Data? (video)
- Big Data – Hype or Revolution? (handbook)
- Researching Big Data Skills Using a Mixed-Methods Approach (case study)
- The Data Revolution: Big Data, Open Data, Data Infrastructures & Their Consequences (book)